A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Sunday 27 September 2009

The Dynamic Duo wil be no more after the two-episode
premiere of Season 9 of LO:Criminal Intent

Photobucket

I personally think we have been extemely lucky to have
Vincent and Kathryn 
for so many episodes as primarily they are movie actors.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We have 131+? episodes of LO:CI
plus their respective movies to re-watch on DVD

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Though my reaction when I found out would have done
Mr Bean proud.
Photobucket


So now finally Vincent can wipe that
USANetwork logo off his scene shot.
Photobucket


And the Dynamic Duo can perform their
little Happy Dance in their final episodes
Photobucket

We can show our appreciation of their talent and
give them a standing ovation at the end of their Innings.

Photobucket


Signing Off!!!!!!!!

Photobucket



2 comments:

val said...

That they didn't choose to go - and that we want them to stay - but the "powers-that-be" have decided otherwise, makes me really mad.

Jenno said...

I've always loved Law and Order, although SVU is my favorite sub-series.... BUT Vince Vaughn was my best reason to watch CI.

Gawd, I miss having cable. :(

Jenno
http://lajenno.blogspot.com