A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Tuesday 6 April 2010

The countdown to the last
Vincent D'onofrio/Kathryn Erbe episode begins...
Photobucket
Change is inevitable.
Photobucket
The Dynamic Duo will be missed
Photobucket
and as Vincent D'onofrio sheds his 'Robert Goren' persona he will take on new and interesting roles in the
film industry to the delight of his fans.
----

A special thanks to Val of Life and Vincent blog
and Eliza of The Velocity of Vincent blog
for your great caps/photos over the years.

3 comments:

val said...

Takes a bow.

It's a pleasure, I'm sure, and I don't count on stopping any time soon.

Frances said...

I sincerely hope not.

I just had the need to give a thank you plus I couldn't remember which of these caps I snaffled from which of you ladies... HuH... lol.

val said...

I spent the fist several months of my blogging life using pictures unattributed - had no idea where I'd got them from. Then I discovered that I had a programme that could cap my dvds, and I've never looked back.