A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Friday 18 June 2010

Last Thursday I headed up the Pacific Highway to Emerald Beach
and stayed a couple of days with my sister,
Cathy and brother-in-law, Greg.
Photobucket
It was a quick trip as I was due back to work on Tuesday
after the long weekend.

Friday, we bought some fish 'n chips and had them
on an outside table overlooking the yachts
Photobucket
Cathy and I
then onto Coffs Harbour Yacht club for a quiet drink
before heading back to Emerald to get in
out of the wind. Brrr.
Coffs Jetty June'10

2 comments:

val said...

It does look chilly.

Some years ago I worked in a school with a very long lunch hour and some interested bird watches. We used to go down to the marshes sometimes. The gate we passed through had a sign saying "Erith Yatch Club". Made me smile every time!

Lorraine said...

Always nice to have fish and chips by the water.....and to visit family of course!