A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Thursday 29 July 2010

Watching Letterman on TV and Michael Keaton is on.
Checking IMDB and Michael plays Ken in Toy Story 3, he does quite a few 'voice' roles in animation movies. He is funny telling a story using different voices. I had a crush on him when he was younger.

Another week has gone by, the weeks are going so fast. June is the end of our financial year and the time has come to do my tax .This weekend I will be tracking down the bits and pieces I need for my tax agent to do my tax return. I use to do my own tax but I find it too stressful - pick up the form and my mind goes blank. lol. I walk in with my receipts and group certificate and half an hour later its done.

Big smile on face after being informed of tax refund due. Yay.

3 comments:

val said...

I'm glad I pay tax through pay-as-you-earn, no forms, no hassle.

Except when the tax office decides for no good reason to change where they apply my tax allowance...

Frances said...

My tax is taken out each fortnight but I claim for my union fees, mobile phone for work, etc. and now I am a certain age (lol) I get an age concession.

val said...

Getting tax relief for union dues is a real pain. Theoretically I could get an allowance for things I need for my job, and for the use of a room as a study, but you have to jump through too many hoops.