I have spent the last few days changing everything from bed linen, winter clothes to summer clothes - washing and storing away winter wear, purchasing new summer clothes after realising I had been wearing the same summer clothes for the last 3-5 years.

Yesterday I spent mowing and getting rid of clutter in the yard, this seems to be a never ending job ( I work Mon-Fri so I only have the weekends to do yard work) and as I don't seem to have a 'green thumb' it takes me forever to get motivated.lol.
Photobucket
The bare area in picture is the area I cleared of branches, twigs and rubble.So once again I filled the green bin and some went into the red household bin ready to go out this Thursday.

I intend having a quiet day today, well thats the intention anyway...Okaay... forgot I was up early to wash winter sheets, towels and work clothes. lol. The current weather is warm and overcast so hopefully everything will be dry before the afternoon rain.

Comments

val said…
I used to be a really enthusiastic gardener, but even on a fine autumn day like today, I have so many aches that I can't really persuade myself to get going.

And I'm only 56! Imagine what I'm going to be like when I really get old!
Frances said…
Well! I'm 56 also.lol...wow.

There is only me here so if I don't do it ...it doesn't get done.